For the highest rated school that offers BCRPA Personal Training Certification in Vancouver you must register for Inshape Training’s Personal Training course in November.
The Personal Training Course is the third and final step in becoming a Personal Trainer. Topics include business and marketing, health screening, fitness assessment, training principles, risk management, program design for health and skill development, counseling, motivating and ethics.
In this course students will learn more advanced theory in a classroom setting and put that into practice in the weight room. It is scheduled over several weeks to allow students plenty of time for reading and absorbing the material.
Cost: $499.00(plus manual and workbook, includes tax)
Prerequisite: BCRPA: Registration with BCRPA in Weight Training and 20 logged practice programs or CFES: Certification with CFES in Weight Training and 20 logged practice programs
Location: Bentall Athletic Club, 1055 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver – Map
Dates & Times (choose one of the following courses):
Course 2 – Register Now
- Fri February 28 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sun March 2 – 10:00am-6:00pm
- Fri March 7 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sun March 9 – 10:00am-6:00pm
- Fri March 14 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sun March 16 – 10:00am-6:00pm
- Fri March 21 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
Course 3 – Register Now
- Fri April 25 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sun April 27 – 10:00am-6:00pm
- Fri May 2 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sun May 4 – 10:00am-6:00pm
- Fri May 9 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sun May 11 – 10:00am-6:00pm
- Fri May 16 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
785 West 26th Avenue