Closes at 9pm, Monday, June 1st!
5 Reasons to DARE to be Excellent at the 2015 CPTN Conference
- Choose from specific ONE DAY intensive workshops specifically selected to aid you in enhancing your fitness training knowledge and business! Experience hands-on, applicable and practical workshops featuring brand new fitnesstraining methods that you can integrate with your clients the day after the conference weekend!
- Choose from a variety of sessions that focus on your target marketincluding: sports conditioning, yoga, older adult training, special populations, injuries, body awareness, program design, nutrition and more!
- Learn insider secrets from some of the best CANADIAN researchers and trainers!
- Learn valuable insights on “Becoming a Champion: Lessons Learned” with Olympic Coach and Canadian Broadcaster Barrie Shepley.
- Develop camaraderie with fellow delegates and presenters during the included lunches on Thursday and Friday, and the Luncheon Address on Saturday. Create a deeper experience and relationship with the CPTN staff during these social opportunities that are included specifically for you to interact with your peers.