- Physical-Activity-Readiness-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this simple questionnaire lets you know whether your client is physically ready for a major exercise and nutritional overhaul.
- Personal-Medical-History [CLICK] – this questionnaire is much more comprehensive and provides you with critical information about previous and ongoing medical conditions.
- Comprehensive Client Information Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire allows your clients to articulate and rank his or her goals, while giving you an idea of their lifestyle including habits, work demands, travel demands and more.
- Three-Day-Dietary-Record [CLICK] – this questionnaire provides you with a representative sample of what your client is eating and when.
- Readiness-for-Change-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire narrows in on just how ready your client is to do the work necessary for change.
- Kitchen-Makeover-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire provides valuable information about your client’s nutritional home base – their kitchen.
- Social-Support-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire clues you in to the client’s support environment, or lack thereof, at home and at work.
And Our Assessments Include:
- Initial-Body-Composition-Assessment-Women [CLICK] – this assessment allows you to accurately track and record skinfolds and girths of women.
- Initial-Body-Composition-Assessment-Men [CLICK] – this assessment allows you to accurately track and record skinfolds and girths of men.
- Initial-Recovery-Assessment [CLICK] – this assessment gives you critical information about your client’s stress levels and objective data about their physical state.
- Initial-Performance-Assessment [CLICK] – this assessment gives you a nice set of baseline performance data.
- Baseline-Blood-Chemistry-Assessment [CLICK] – this assessment lets you know where the client is at physiologically.
- Baseline Visual Assessment [CLICK] – and this assessment provides an objective look at the person’s physique.